UBCUK currently manages over 200,000 sqft of serviced office space across our portfolio of business centre locations around the UK. In running our centres, we partner with commercial property owners, fund managers, insolvency practitioners, commercial office agents and other corporate organisations to manage office buildings within property portfolios that fall 'outside' normal routes to market.
Our approach is simple; we take the headache out of managing multiple-occupancy across large sites, taking over responsibility for marketing the property and finding serviced office tenants to deliver a return on your property investment.
We work to attract tenants primarily from the SME sector, by offering workspace solutions from fully-serviced two person occupancy on a three month term, to securing a 1-2,000 sqft deal on a medium term managed basis. We are even happy negotiating longer term flexible contract terms with businesses that may be looking to set up a branch office, or thinking about downscaling their operation.
Our objective is to open up the revenue potential of otherwise 'dead stock' to reduce any negative impact on your balance sheet. Our focus is on optimising all revenue streams at every location we manage by offering value-added services including, corporate concierge, meeting room hire organisation and catering, telephone charge management and business administration support.
The benefits of partnering with UBCUK as a serviced office operator include:
- A proven partner that can work with a diverse range of commercial property stock to create a viable serviced office proposition.
- An experienced serviced office operator with the operational infrastructure in place to quickly adopt a new site and take it to market successfully in a short space of time.
- A single occupier that can manage 'Easy In, Easy Out' tenants profitably.
- An occupier that can offer a full facilities management on-site service, with the added benefit of group buying power.
- A dedicated direct sales and marketing team to manage;
- A professional website representation for the location
- Online automated bookings of meeting room facilities and other revenue generating services
- A national telesales team to manage incoming enquiries to ensure effective lead handling
- A United Business Centres on site sales team at each location to manage site tours and contract sales negotiation
- A structured client renewal management system to ensure repeat revenue opportunities are managed professionally.
"Pin Property began working with UBCUK in 2014 under the lease agreement for Rutherford House in Birchwood, Warrington. A full refurbishment and re-fitting programme was undertaken as part of the joint partnership between Pin Property and UBC, and the building was also the first to benefit from UBC's new branding. Even before the works were finished the company achieved a number of pre-let agreements, and this trend accelerated immediately after the building was opened for business. The breadth of size combined with UBC's ability to offer flexible workspace agreements means the building is attracting a wide range of prospects, from small businesses to multinationals."
"Historically, serviced offices haven't always been an attractive proposition for building landlords, but those days are long gone. With a professional and long-established operator like UBC, we have seen occupancy levels increase sharply and our business has benefited from the additional footfall as a result. We feel that our partnership with UBC is a very worthwhile addition to the Pin Property portfolio."
Imran Younus - Commercial & Marketing Director - Pin Property
"UBCUK has operated 65 Church Street in Birmingham as a serviced office facility since 2014. During this time the property has attracted a significant amount of interest from businesses all over the Central and Greater Birmingham area, as well as further afield. "
"UBC's breadth of offering ensures that the building attracts a high level of footfall not just from serviced office prospects, but also from large national and international firms seeking managed workspace contracts. To this end we have been delighted with the sales and marketing procedures undertaken by UBC, and the subsequent exposure of the building. The property management team is approachable and efficient, and we benefit from regular communications and performance reports."
Gregory Emms - Director - 65 Church Street Limited
UBCUK provides flexible management agreements tailored to each client and each individual site. Download our PDF below to find out more.