When it comes to choosing your serviced office, a robust IT and communications infrastructure should be high on your wish list. We appreciate that technology support isn’t however always front of mind when you’re searching for a new office space; cost, location and first impressions usually count more at this stage. But can you afford to compromise on communications in today’s ever-connected business world?
At UBCUK, business-strength technology is at the heart of our operations and all of our business centres benefit from the latest managed IT and communications infrastructure, provided in partnership with ip-Xchange.
Voice and data services throughout our business centres are easy to use and ready to go as soon as you moved into your new workspace. Simply plug in to our secure network and get up and running immediately. With a range of telephony and data packages available, we have a solution to suit every business requirement, whilst helping you to control costs depending on your budget.
One of the key benefits of our voice and data services is the high level of user support offered by the ip-Xchange team. Minimising downtime is critical in today’s business environment, and the ip-Xchange technical team is on hand to ensure that your telephony and data communications are working for you as best they can at all times.
And if you do need any advice or help on your own specific IT requirements, the team is only a phone call or an email away.
UBCUK clients enjoy a range of telephony and data services, including:
- A fully-managed telecoms system with a range of business grade handsets available to choose from
- A user-friendly point and click web interface to manage your handset settings when you are out of the office, in a meeting or working from another location
- A cost-saving call package to suit your budget and usage
- Your own direct dial number and integrated voicemail facility
- Unified messaging so that you can access your voicemails and emails from anywhere
- Divert your incoming calls to any landline or mobile number, so you never miss a call
- Port your existing number to our network, minimising disruption to your current contacts
- Optional call recording and call archiving facility.
- A flexible choice of managed internet access solutions
- A range of cloud-based services, including secure mail and website hosting
- Hosted security solutions, including online backup and data storage, using the highest levels of encryption
- Server hosting and virtualised server rental
- Fax2Email service, giving you instant access to incoming faxes without the need of a fax machine
- VPN technology to give you internet access to your office network from any location.
Do you want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about the telephony and data packages available at UBCUK serviced office locations, please call our team on 0800 169 9822.