If you don’t feel quite ready to commit to a permanent office, you can still enjoy the benefits of a prestigious address and professional office support by setting up a UBCUK ‘virtual office’ from as little as £45 per month.
Offering total flexibility for home-based businesses, companies looking to create UK or regional office addresses, or for new start-ups wanting a more professional ‘business front’, a virtual office is a good investment.
Our range of virtual office solutions includes telephone call answering and mail forwarding services, as well as access to coworking hot desks, meeting room hire and administrative support at all of our locations.
When you take up one of our virtual offices, we set up a dedicated telephone number that can be diverted to your home, mobile or other number of your choice. And when you’re not around to pick up calls, our professional reception staff will answer calls acting as your ‘reception service’. Your mail is also looked after by our team and can be either forwarded on to your chosen address, or held until you next call in to the Business Centre to collect it.
As a virtual office client, you’re also able to take advantage of UBCUK's modern conferencing and meeting facilities at preferential rates, should you wish to meet clients at one of our many locations around the UK.
The benefits of a UBCUK virtual office include:
- A prestigious office address in one of many of the UK’s most influential business locations
- A professional telephone call answering service in your company name by your own dedicated receptionist
- Set-up of your own exclusive telephone number with the ability to easily and quickly divert this to another specified number
- Call forwarding and messaging, with remote access to voicemail messaging
- Daily sorting and forwarding of mail, faxes and business deliveries as required
- On-site access to business support and corporate concierge services
- Free use of coffee areas at UBCUK locations for informal client meetings*
- Access to our high quality professional meeting room facilities at a discounted rate
- Invitations to UBCUK networking events to build your business contact book.
*Available only at selected locations
Want to know more?
If you'd like to know more about our virtual office, call answering & mail forwarding services, get in touch on: 0800 169 9822
Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more information about how you can get a prestiguous address for your business, download our Virtual Office brochure.