How we work with Property Owners
Generate income on your vacant office space with UBC as your occupier and property manager.
Our approach is simple; we take the headache out of managing multiple-occupancy across large sites, taking over responsibility for marketing the property and finding serviced office tenants to deliver a return on your commercial property investment.
Our objective is to open up the revenue potential of otherwise 'dead stock' to reduce any negative impact on your balance sheet. Our focus is on optimising all revenue streams at every location we manage by offering value-added services including, corporate concierge, meeting room hire organisation and catering, telephone charge management and business administration support.
Why work with us?
UBCUK currently manages over 110,000 sqft of serviced office space across our portfolio of business centre locations around the UK. In running our centres, we partner with commercial property owners, fund managers, insolvency practitioners, commercial office agents and other corporate organisations to manage office buildings within property portfolios that fall 'outside' normal routes to market.
A Proven Partner
- We can work with a diverse range of commercial property stock to create a viable serviced office proposition.
- An experienced serviced office operator with the operational infrastructure in place to quickly adopt a new site and take it to market successfully in a short space of time.
- A single occupier that can manage 'Easy In, Easy Out' tenants profitably.
- An occupier that can offer a full facilities management on-site service, with the added benefit of group buying power.
Multiple Occupancy Building Management
- We work to attract tenants primarily from the SME sector, by offering workspace solutions from fully-serviced two person occupancy on a three month term, to securing a 1-2,000 sqft deal on a medium term managed basis. We are even happy negotiating longer term flexible contract terms with businesses that may be looking to set up a branch office, or thinking about downscaling their operation.
Property Marketing Know-how
We offer a dedicated direct sales and marketing team to manage;
- A professional website representation for the location
- Online automated bookings of meeting room facilities and other revenue generating services
- A national telesales team to manage incoming enquiries to ensure effective lead handling
- A UBC on site sales team at each location to manage site tours and contract sales negotiation
- A structured client renewal management system to ensure repeat revenue opportunities are managed professionally.