Information for Customers
We would like to extend our thoughts to everyone being affected by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority and we remain committed to serving our clients and their businesses in the safest way possible during these challenging times.
As an organisation, we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, World Health Organisation and NHS, and will continue to do so, following any future developments, taking actions to support our customers and employees during this difficult period.
You can keep up to date with the latest government guidance here
A full range of government measures has been introduced to support businesses, public services and individuals during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Businesses should keep checking the official government website for the latest updates on what support is available to them and where and how they can access it.
Our business centres remain open and accessible for essential activities and are fully supported remotely by the Centre Management team.
What does this mean for customers?
- UBC Office customers still have full access to their offices, inbound mail, telephony and connectivity but some services may be restricted to adhere to social distancing and to ensure the safety of all concerned.
- UBC have taken significant measures to ensure we can offer a full range of technology solutions to help our customers work remotely, please contact us if you have any questions.
- UBC Virtual Office customers should contact the centre team about accessing their mail or any other service issues.
- UBC staff will only be present in the office to ensure core service and to manage the premises including supervising essential maintenance and cleaning.
- UBC staff are available and supporting customers remotely via phone and email.
- New meeting room bookings are temporarily on hold. If you have an existing meeting room booking during this period please contact the centre team.
The UBC management are currently preparing our workplaces in accordance with government guidelines for Working safely during coronavirus. We look forward to welcoming customers and a limited number of visitors back to UBC in the very near future. You can read our return to work guide for UBC workplaces here
We greatly appreciate your trust and cooperation during these unprecedented times and trust that you will work with us to help keep us all safe and secure.