Are you a business owner, at the early stages of the business lifecycle?
Do you want to grow your business with low cost / no cost strategies?
Do you want to work with peers focussed on helping you unlock growth, share ideas and collaborate with your peers and build your network with similarly minded people?
If the answer to either of those is YES, then we are delighted to announce that the OwnersClub+ will be hosting a workshop at UBCUK, Sentinel House, on Monday 30th September.
The workshop is aimed at new and growing SMEs, although the content is relevant for business owners at any stage of the Business Lifecycle.
The workshop will be run by Robbie Cairns who in the last year has run sessions with IMD Business School around the globe, in places like Turkey, Barcelona, Abu Dhabi and Morocco.
Why you should attend the Owners Club+ Workshops
In line with the peer-to-peer nature of Owners Club+ the objectives of these workshops are to create a collaborative MasterMind group of early stage and growing business owners that:
- starts to build a relationship with people you trust
- creates clear individual objectives and accountability that helps you drive your business forward
- focuses on removing blockers and barriers to success
Key Information and Logistics:
- Venue: UBC Offices, Sentinel House, Ancells Business Park, Harvest Crescent, Fleet, GU51 2UZ
- Date: 30th September
- Timings: Two separate workshops: 9.00am – 11.00am and 3.00pm – 5.00pm. Attendance is limited, and places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Costs: £10 with all proceeds being donated to UBC’s nominated charity Mind
If you cannot attend, but wish to in the future, please confirm your interest for future events.