What is the Healthy Business Hub: Birchwood?
In the UK alone there are more than 131m work days lost through sickness, this equates to an estimated cost of £60bn. Healthy Business Hub: Birchwood will provide the place for business to work together to respond to this critical issue, sharing experiences, challenges and opportunities hearing from expert speakers in the area of workplace wellbeing. In
Healthy Business Hub is for you if
- You are committed to improving the health & wellbeing of your staff
- You are committed and interested in your own health and wellbeing
- You want to retain your talent and improve the productivity of your workforce
- You want to boost your competitive edge
Our first event will focus on people, productivity, performance and purpose and explore issues including:
- Why organisations are realising that people are important
- Highlight the pros and cons of wearable tech in supporting corporate performance
At our first Healthy Business Hub: Birchwood we’re delighted to introduce Simon Shepard as our speaker
Simon has been described as a nuisance. A Chartered Physiotherapist by profession, he is a disruptor who has worked in professional sport since 1991. In 2008 he co- founded Optima-life, a company that specialises in The Human Side of Performance.
His clients include NHS, Barclays, RBS, BWM, Standard Charter, Unilever, Deloitte and Heineken