LinkedIn Workshop Birchwood
This training session is aimed at people who want to start using LinkedIn to generate more business.
LinkedIn is the number one social media platform for Business to Business networking, used in the right way you can generate regular business enquiries from the comfort of your desk.
This workshop will show you how to access businesses you’ve always wanted to work with without any cold calling and generate regular enquiries.
The morning will focus on refreshing your profile to attract your target customers and identify how to connect with people you want to do business with.
The main points that will be covered are:
- - An overview of how LinkedIn works for lead generation
- - How to define your target audience
- - Reviewing your profile to attract your ideal client
- - Settings / Tools to target your ideal client and increase your visibility
- - The type of content to post to maximise engagement in line with the current algorithms
- - How to evaluate your activity to ensure it’s working
By the end of the session, you will have an updated profile that will appeal to your ideal client, a clear understanding of how to find and connect with your target audience and what type of content will give you the most engagement.
It’s going to be a hands-on workshop, so you’ll need your laptop as we’re going to make improvements as we go along.
The cost of this workshop is £99 per person and is limited to 10 people.
UBCUK, 1st Floor, Rutherford House, Warrington Road, Birchwood, WA3 6ZH