Running a business during Covid-19 and beyond
A round-table Virtual event with Mark Clough of Lockwood and Rann
Join Mark Clough for a dynamic and informal Round Table event, exclusively for UBC customers on Tuesday 7th July at 10.30
In the current climate, we all find ourselves in unchartered territory. The purpose of the event is to support each other and share ideas to help sustain your business.
Mark specialises in supporting and coaching SME’s grow as a coach and Non-Exec. Mark has had a long career in the areas of business development and people management and as a former UBC customer himself wanted to offer something back to the company by way of thanks for supporting him setup and grow his own business back in 2005. You will see more on Mark's background following this link https://www.linkedin.com/in/cloughmark/
If there are any topics about running your business in both the current climate and beyond then let us know and we will ask Mark to include them in the sessions however the topic for the next meeting will specifically focus on the following questions.
- What are your thoughts around your clients- what were their key issues, what are you doing to try and resolve them in this current climate?
- As we climb out of lockdown, what are you thinking in terms of how the market will look when it comes to your business- how are you going to ensure you have a sustainable business- does it mean you have to review your company vision and values and value proposition?
Please come along and hear how others have responded to these challenges and use this as an opportunity to discuss your business strategy and see how others feel about it - everything helps as we navigate our way through these unchartered waters.
Some comments from previous attendees:
- Brilliant, just what I needed! Please include me in any future events;
- Well done, great zoom call, engaging and as always entertaining; I enjoyed it and thanks for organising it;
- I am sure everyone took something away from the call which they will utilise and benefit from;
- Thanks, really good chat in these tricky times and good nice to speak to people who are in a similar space;
- Sounds like some have remained busy which is good to hear for the sector as a whole; I look forward to reading all the session notes and thanks again for inviting me;
- Thank you for inviting me to the zoom meeting today, it was good to get other people’s perspective on what is happening and their comments.
This is a Virtual Event - hosted on Zoom