Virtual Office Offer - Your 1st Month Free
Your first month is free when you sign up for a Virtual Office with UBCUK at any of our locations for a period of 12 months.
To claim your 1 month free Virtual Office call now on 0800 169 9822 and ask for Andy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference UBCVO2018
This offer is available only for new customers signing up for a Virtual office during the period 1st March 2018 to 30th April 2018
his is a website exclusive offer available only to new customers making an initial enquiry directly with UBCUK Ltd and not through any third parties.
Virtual office promotion terms and conditions
- Details of products and services are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to availability or change without notice.
- Offer is subject to availability and normal product terms and conditions.
- The free offer applies to the monthly licence fee for the accommodation only. Charges may be applicable for additional services.
- Deposit and set up charges will be payable as per company standard terms and conditions.
- UBCUK reserves the right to amend this offer at any time.
- Offer is open to new Virtual office customers only, applies to first purchase only, and is limited to one company or transaction.
- Offer is subject to a minimum 12 month serviced offices contract (1st month free on a 12 month contract)
- Offer applies to all UBCUK Ltd serviced office centres, subject to availability. UBCUK Partner office locations are not included in the offer.
- Offer must be validated by signature of an authorised UBC Sales member.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Cancellation of the serviced office contract prior to the conclusion of the offer will result in full charges being applied.
- Valid for enquiries made and deals signed during the period 1st March 2018 to 30th April 2018
- Customers must move start the service within 4 weeks of signing the contract for the offer to be valid